Friday, March 16, 2007

Second Generation

#1
This is in my living room.
It shows the photograph Elaine K. Bond has taken
from the drawing I sent her (Tree Tops):

(This drawing goes to Chuck Law in Linwood, New Jersey.)


#2
The drawing below shows the photograph Ed Lisieski has taken of my drawing "Building #1". It's currently on my cd shelf. Thank you Ed!

Ce dessin montre la photo prise par Ed Lisieski de mon dessin "Building #1". Actuellement elle est placée sur mon étagère à CDs. Merci Ed!

(This one goes to Sarah Wimperis in Inzinzac-Lochrist, France)



#3
The drawing below shows the photograph Christian Oehlerich has taken of my drawing "Crossroad with Clock".
While Christian placed the drawing in front of a flowerpot to take the photograph, I placed the photo in front of a bouquet to do the drawing...
Thanks again Christian!

(This one goes to Petra Klusmeyer in Bremen, Germany)

No comments: